Frequently Asked Questions
- Will my information be shared with anyone?
Your information is confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
- Is there a charge for this tool?
No, this is a free service.
- Who can I reach out to if I have a question?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Where do I find the common data set for my institution?
The common data set is usually put together by your Institutional Research Department. If it is no readily available on their department webpage, you may want to contact them.
In some cases, institutions do not fill out a Common Data Set at all. In this scenario, you can find the data by:
- Utilizing the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), provided by the National Center for Education Statistics.
- Contacting your institution’s institutional research department.
If you need further help, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com
- How do I locate the current capacity of my housing stock?
The information may be listed on the webpage for the Office of Housing and Residence Life at your institution. If not, contact their office for further information.
- I have a suggestion for improving the Student Housing Calculator. Who should I contact?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.